When I first saw this thread title I just knew we were in for a treat from Chubz.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
It kills be to watch a movie with some good actors only to find out they throw like a girl.
Robin Williams and Jim from the office recently got added to this list.
I guess thats why Hollywood has cast Kevin Cosner in 90% of every baseball movie made in the past 3 decades.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
When I first saw this thread title I just knew we were in for a treat from Chubz.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Indeed .. it's pretty sad. Same thing with Tom Cruise unfortunately.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q-tilzx1jsg
I guess when you're fed money for acting, there isn't much of a reason to get out and play sports.
Officially retired
I know how you feel man, same thing watching tennis movies, no form whatsoever.
Cosner can throw,
John Cusack, Charlie Sheen, Tom Berenger, Ray Liotta...these guys actually look like heterosexuals throwing.
Seinfeld and Jason Alexander throw like a girl.
Didn't Redford throw like a girl too in the natural?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaneCook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't Redford throw like a girl too in the natural? </div></div>
No. Redford can play. He went to the University of Colorado on a baseball scholarship. (He was a pitcher)
The test is simple, if "your" team wins a national championship, do you get a championship ring? If the answer is yes, then you can say "we." If not, you can't.
your right I went back and watched a clip
I know Bernie Mack had a terrible swing in Mr. 3000.
Tom Selleck actually looked pretty good throwin the lumber around in Mr. Baseball.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
How about John Goodman in The Babe. He looked decent in it. Or his playing King Ralph taking a swing at cricket.
Instead of an actor, how about Nascar drivers. Dane, did you see Carl Edwards heater a couple of weeks ago up at Fenway? Kurt Busch and Jeff Gordon were not impressive in Chicago.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
oops - I thought this was a Posh Spice thread ;-(
Posh Spice....she could sue me.
(sue me, sue me)
hey stripes I dont think ANYTHING compares to the night john kerry threw out the first pitch at fenway. It literally rolled to Veritek. If you traced back the exact defining moment when Kerry lost that election is when that ball didn't make it to the dirt.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks